Way #7 – Meet Some Of Our Primary Specialists
A selection of our presenters are primary specialists, with responsibility for leading Computing and the introduction of education technologies in their schools. This includes:
- Sway Grantham who blogs about her enthusiasm for Raspberry Pi and 1:1 iPads in her classroom
- Nic Hughes a Computing Co-ordinator and KS2 teacher with a passion for robotics, wearables and digital making in the classroom
- Matt Moore a CAS Master Teacher and Computing Co-ordinator making use of Kodu and Minecraft in his classroom
- Emily Fewtrell who has recruited some Digital Leaders from her classes
- Thomas Judd who recently introduced 1:1 iPads into his class and has been assessing the impact on literacy
- Jamie Edmondson who has blogged about teaching how the Internet works to Year 4.
Delegates will have opportunities to learn how they are teaching with technology and ask them for advice and recommendations. We’ve designed exabytes as a teacher-led conference, giving attendees the chance to find out about the edtech topics that actually interest them. For more information (and ticket booking), head over to http://exa.is/exabytes.